22 marzo, 2010

YOU ARE SOME RESILENT SHIT, NIA

That might be my favorite quote of all time. When things suck, or get us down in life, we just have to remember that we only get a few years on this awesome planet, and hate, anger and sleeplessness are not putting those short hours to work. Life knocks us down, people are not who you expected them to be, you get cut from the most important job in your life, and what can we do? You gotta pick your baggage and carry on! Be the BEST you that you know how to be and do everything you can everyday to make yourself happy. For me its reading something interesting, singing my favorite songs at the top of my lungs while I'm driving, spending some time alone to get to know me better, getting dressed up, and spending time talking to my best friends and REALLY listening. How often do you REALLY listen? You should really try it, super enlightening. I am alive, awake, healthy, loved, and most of all and it is so wonderful, I get to do what excites me to no end.

My friend said once that he never needed to do drugs because nothing could compare to the drug of doing exactly what we love. I agree. Life is too beautiful. Seriously.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario