23 julio, 2010

I MET A NEW ONE & HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU


You were a hard scar to heal, my love. That was some war you fought to stay under my skin.
"I miss you" still affects me. I guess that is just the long-flowing aftermath of love. You watch the ones who promised to love you forever, love someone else. Maybe they miss you. Maybe they are just selfish. Maybe they are just as happy as they are pretending. Maybe they are secretly unhappy and wished things were different. Who knows?
Love doesn't end. Love just floats around in between all the messy stuff life throws at us: people, places, situations & ego. The realization that you weren't validated by someone capable of seeing your true greatness, can be hard on your heart.
I say... revel at the unfortunate limit of their vision.
Poor them, they couldn't see how bright of a light you were in their life & now you're busy shining for someone else.
I said I would love you forever... I meant I would love you until I loved someone else.

1 comentario: