03 mayo, 2010

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, YOU BETTER SAY IT NOW

As humanity evolves, we must take every day & every breath as if it is the first, last & only thing we have because, if I constantly work on myself, my soul & dealing with the daily influx of emotions, grudges, ego, hurt, happiness, forgiveness, resentment & mistakes... then I have only grown to deal with the past. If we see things & people in our lives as they were yesterday, then there has been no growth. We must give each other the constant ability to change. Everything that happened in the past, never happened. I do not know that person, those days. I only know this day, this person standing before me & the words and actions as they say them, or do them in front of me. We must let everything & everyone in our live evolve.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario